Wednesday, November 02, 2005














D45!lv4 - ..."I'll Rise"...

foto : rdg

phtoshop : rdg

PiVVO recomenda: Ben Harper "Welcome the cruel world", "fight for your mind", "the will to live", "burn to shine" e "Dimonds on the inside"

Better days
(Rodrigo DaSilva)

Better days
Be running in my life
Since the day
I choose open my eyes

What should I expect from you
After all those lies
You stole all my youth
But only God can testify

Today
I goonna sing
As louder as I can
To sublime this pain inside of me

You try silence my voice
And fight was my choice
Braking throw your wall
And running faster than a cannonball

Today (and all the other days)
I gonna sing
As louder as I canTo sublime this pain inside of me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pow, foi mals aí pelo plágio, fazer o que se vc manda bem?!
ahuuiiaa
Mas pra te falar a verdade, foi meio incosciente essa parada..quando eu escrevi nem foi proposital para te copiar, eu nem lembrava que vc fazia isso.
Tranquis, nós então podemos acertar esses direitos autorais aí...
ahuiaaa
Bjcas

11/02/2005 10:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home