Tuesday, October 18, 2005












DaSilva - ...inspiraçãooãçaripex...


Share your love
(Rodrigo DaSilva)

Share your love with me
And put the blame on destiny
‘Cause as we both know
When you’re near
I don’t intent to leave

Were no one can see
What we will do
Just you and me

I’m here for you
No cover up
We can save the speak

So share you’re love
Share you’re love

You thrill me so mad
That I almost can’t believe
Only you know how
Make me glide
Above the trees

Losing the time
Crossing the line
We only stop
When day where bright
Mixing our legs
Messing the bad
If it feels so good
Let’s make hour last

foto: Da5ilva
photochoop: rd9

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonita a foto...gostei da letra também, você sempre manda bem!
Beijos
JJ

10/19/2005 09:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home